We are committed to protecting your privacy and we promise to treat it securely, fairly and lawfully, using cookie information.
When we collect any personal data through our website, we will be up front about how we will be using it through cookie information .We will make it clear why we collect it and will explain where we store the cookie information.
When you visit the Peart Performance Marque website we use cookie information and other similar technologies to collect anonymous information so that we can improve your experience when you use our services. This allows us to:
- Remember your preferences
- Let you navigate between pages efficiently
- Make our websites work
- Improve the efficiency of our website
- Help us to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly
- Collect statistical information to assist us and our partners to learn how customers use our and their products
With your permission we will also collect cookie information about you and other information you may choose to include in the products you enquire about or buy from us to:
- Help us answer your queries and carry out your instructions when you need us to
- Verify you as a user and carry out other essential security checks
- Remember how far you are in the form you are completing
- Contact you if you are experiencing difficulties when you are trying to get a quotation with us
- Contact you regarding our offers, products and services
- Supply you with advertising that is more relevant to you when you are visiting ours or other websites that promote our products (retargeting cookies)
- Track the effectiveness of our online marketing activity
What are cookies and what other technologies will we use?
“Cookies” – A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stays on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. Cookies do not damage your device they are merely used to ‘remember’ you when you visit again. Cookies alone cannot be used to identify you.
A cookie will transport information about how you use our website to us. The cookie itself does not keep any of the data it collects.
Apart from cookies we also use local storage and tags to help us enhance your browsing experience.
“Local storage” – Like a cookie, local storage is stored locally on your machine; actually within your browser like cookies, history, saved pages, etc.
Unlike cookies the information collected by local storage is not sent to an internet server unless there is a specific reason for us to store the data collected (i.e. for analytics purposes).
“Tags” – A tag is a small piece of code which is placed on our website and collects data. This code would only collect data on our website. A tag will not be stored on your browser however it may use a cookie which could be placed on your browser.
‘HotJar’ – may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and text keyed into website forms – no personal or payment data is collected. When someone visits hotjar.com, we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not personally identify anyone.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies within mobile applications
We only use essential cookies within our mobile applications. You cannot opt-out or delete these cookies as they are critical to the functionality of the application. These cookies are not shared with any other application on your mobile device.
You can disable advertising retargeting cookies here: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
Further information on cookies and local storage
If you would like further information on cookies and local storage, please go to:
Further information about opting out of advertising retargeting can be found here: http://www.iab.net/privacymatters/3.php