Convicted Driver Policies…
Sometimes it can be difficult to find reasonable insurance if you have prior convictions or a driving ban. Both criminal and driving convictions can affect costs and these are facts you’ll need to declare when taking out a policy.
Here at Peart Performance Marque we specialise in convicted driver insurance. Moreover, our team has access to a wide panel of insurers who can offer a variety of different policies depending on your circumstances.
Contact Our Insurance Specialists Today
What Issues Are Included?
Having a conviction does not necessarily reflect your future driving. Additionally, with a motoring conviction, points on your licence, or a disqualification it can be more difficult to find insurance. At Peart we can help to find the right policy to match your needs as a driver and get you back on the road.
From a DR30 conviction to a driving ban, there are several different issues that can be covered by convicted driver insurance. These include:
- Disqualification Under the ‘Totting-Up’ Procedure (TT99)
- Drink Driving Convictions such as DR10, DR30, DR40, DR50, DR60, DR70
- Driving Without Due Care and Attention (CD10)
- Driving Without Insurance (IN10)
- Drug Driving Convictions such as DG10, DG40, DG60, DG80
- Failing to Comply with Traffic Light Signals (TS10)
- Failing to Provide Drivers Identification Details (MS90)
- Speeding Convictions such as SP30, SP50
- Using a Mobile Phone Whilst Driving (CU80)
Benefits of Specialist Insurance
When you call our team, we will go through each step with you. Furthermore, we make sure that all of the necessary details are taken to provide the most accurate quote possible. We can also quote in the following circumstances*:
- Multiple motoring convictions and claims, or a combination of the two
- Criminal convictions
- Impounded cars (annual policies only)
- Drink or Drug driving motoring convictions
- Insurance or licence offences
- Totting-up offences
*cover available subject to approval and acceptance from your insurer.